PowerUp Girls for Life Program Registration
registration is now open for multiple events!
Greeley Family FunPlex
5TH GRADE PROGRAM
March 30th, April 6, 13, and 20
1:30 to 4:30 pm
1501 65th Avenue
Greeley, CO 80634
Windsor Middle School
5TH GRADE PROGRAM
Saturdays, April 13, 20, 27 and May 4
9 AM to noon
900 Main Street
Windsor, CO 80550
(Please email us for information, not the school)
Scott Elementary School, Greeley
5th grade program
Host partner, Kimberlee Perales
Please contact Mrs. Perales at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 970-348-2243, for dates and information about her girls’ running program!
AFTER FILLING IN the above FORM AND CLICKING the ORANGE "SUBMIT REGISTRATION" BUTTON:
Please consider making a small donation by clicking the orange “Donate” button to defray our costs, and help us serve more girls and develop more programs. No PayPal account needed. Just click the gray "Pay with debit/credit card" button while in PayPal. Thank you very much!
After we receive your form submission, we will notify you by e-mail.
PowerUp Girls for Life Consent Information
By indicating your consent for your child to participate in the PowerUp Girls for Life program while registering online (by clicking to fill the yes button on the consent question on the registration form), you verify the following:
1. You are the parent or guardian of the child registered to participate.
2. You have reviewed the detailed curriculum on the program page of the website, have read all the consent information here, and have no questions or concerns about your child learning about listed topics and other related topics.
3. Your registered child is a 5th, 6th, 7th, or 8th grade girl.
4. You understand that this program’s purpose is only educational and not therapeutic. If program facilitators identify a need that may benefit from psychological evaluation or therapy, referral information but not therapy will be given.
5. You understand the following rules for participant conduct that will optimize the learning experience: respectful, non-disruptive behavior, following program facilitator directions, and keeping cellphones on silent and in a pocket or bag. If any of these rules are violated, you will be called to come and pick up your child.
6. For programs hosted by the Youth Empowerment Group, you agree to have a parent or guardian sign in and sign out your child everyday at the registration desk and to pick up your child each day by 15 minutes after the program end time. Host partners may have procedures independent from ours and are at their discretion.
7. You, the parent/guardian, will not hold program facilitators or venues liable for accidents or injuries. You will not hold the Youth Empowerment Group, volunteers, or any individual connected with the program liable for any accident, injury, or other harm to your child. Host partners are not affiliated with us, the Youth Empowerment Group, and you will not hold us liable for injuries, accidents, or any other event occurring at events held by host partners.
8. Your child may be provided food and if she has food insensitivities or allergies, it is her responsibility to ask about ingredients in all food she chooses to ingest, and you have discussed this responsibility with her.
9. You are aware that program facilitators including host partners are mandatory reporters of child abuse and neglect.
10. You permit utilization of photographs or videos of your child taken during her involvement in the program at all sites for promotional purposes and waive all rights of compensation.
11. One of our goals is to learn how to improve the program and assess how well we provide empowering life-skill education. By consenting, you agree to have your child participate in group verbal surveys and to fill out personal anonymous surveys during the program, indicating things such as understanding of the topics and enjoyment of the activities. You also agree to do a quick anonymous parent-guardian survey after the program. Lastly, you permit us to use summaries of any survey data or anonymous participant quotes in research studies, on our website, or in print materials, etc.